Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Vacation

Okay I am going to start off by saying that my five day vacation was really nice. I really enjoyed going out of town and seeing all of my family and spending time with them. Also I enjoyed the hotel and the pool on Friday night. It was so nice to just relax a little and not have to worry about cleaning or work or anything like that. We got home on Saturday night and I did not want to be home right then. I wanted to be back at the hotel and swimming. LOL But I knew that we could not be so we just started doing some spring cleaning. If that is what you want to call it. All day Sunday too we just went through old clothes and the girls bedrooms just trying to get things organized. After that on Monday I went down to Caldwell in my POS car to fix something on it and to pick up my mom so that she could come spend some time with us. Well when we got back we went to Wal Mart and out to eat and things like that. I picked up some movies that we started to watch that night also. Then today we got up had breakfast got ready and went to go see a movie. After that we came home and there was noone in the pool so we got ready and headed down there fast. We got thier and there was three kids in the pool by that time but it wasn't all that bad. Not like it is on a day to day thing. There is always 15 to 30 kids and adults down there all day every day so it worked out. Now we are all ready for bed and I don't want to go to bed because I have to go to work tomorrow. I really want to just stay home for five more days. But I know that I can't so I will just have to suck it up and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment