Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today was wierd

Okay I am going to try this blog thing out tonight. LOL Well this week had been really busy for me and I really can't wait for tomorrow to get here and be over with so that I can rest and spend time with my wife and two girls.

This morning I found out that someone that my wife and I really care about quit there job yesterday and I am so glad that she no longer had to deal with all the bull shit that they kept putting her through. I do know now that as soon as I have my degree I will no longer go to school at the University of Phoenix. The only reason I even started going to that school is because of that one person I am talking about.

Okay later that day I got a phone call from one of my past employers and it was a little weird because I haven't talked to him in a little over nine months ago. He started off asking how I was doing and if I was looking for a job at this time and stuff like that so I asked him what is it that you are calling about? He said okay I just wanted to know if you would come back to work for us and get us out of the hole again? I said so you just want me to come back to work for you and get you out of the hole and then you are going to just let me go again right? He said well no not really and then I told him no. I am not going to come back to work for you just to help you out and then be out of a job three or four months later. So we got off the phone after that. I mean can you believe the nerve of that guy? I still just can't get over the fact that he called me expecting me to just jump on his offer.

That's it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah he must have some nerve. I still can't believe he called you. Psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Are you serious? If it is who I think it is he is totally in Kristin's words...PSYCHO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah a man blog! I hope all goes well even though I am not at the school to help. My suggestion is to go up the chain and keep going until you get help. I had a student go to the president of the company and he got her stuff taken care of in a week. He is a great guy.

    ReplyDelete