Thursday, June 11, 2009

thoughts

All week I have been thinking of my job and they many things that they are putting on me every day. I should take it as a complement but if my boss would do hes job I would not have to do so much work all day every day. Then there is all the other people in there who just like to walk around and do nothing all day long. I feel like I am the only one working. I mean I like to work when I am at work because it is my job and I want to do my best but I just don't like being the one who does all the work and only gets paid to do one job and not all of them.

Okay then other thing that I have been thinking of is I took some recycle to the recycle plant the other day and they would not take the plastic that I had with me. Said that it is not recyclable and I need to put it in the dumpster. I started thinking after I left there. If it is not recyclable then why in the HELL are we making it. I am not that big on recycling but I do try and do the best that I can when I can. I want this world to be around for my kids and their kids and so on. I just don't understand it. The other thing is about recycled products. Why is it that they cost more money then the products that are not? Most of the recycling they get are just given to them and I know it does not cost more to take old paper and make new paper out of it compared to going into a forest and cutting down a lot of trees and hauling them off to a plant for cutting and making paper and things with them. I just wish that there was someone who would listen to some of my ideas when it comes to recycling. I do have a lot of them.

Other then all that I can not wait for the 19th to get here. I want to know what the sex of our baby is so bad. I know in my hart that it is my son but I just want to see and hear it. That is about it for now. I might have some more things to say later on.

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the recycling. I have never understood why green items cost more. Like wood floors. Bambo is a quick growing plant that is used to make green flooring, but it is more freaking exspensive than hard wood. WHY?

    ReplyDelete