Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The week so far

Okay I am going to start off by saying that the weekend was all some but very tiring. Monday I got up and mad it to work on time but it was so busy that I did not get off until six that night. Then when I got home I tried to get some things done like I am going to do tonight and the next couple of nights before we go on are little trip so that when we get back there is not much to do. Well along with something that had to be done for school asap and trying to clean up and do things both of the kids had to be butts. LOL After dinner we watched a little bit of TV and then put the kids to bed. Finally went to bed myself around 12:30 in the morning. Well this morning I didn't get up and was late for work. I did nit get up till 8:48 and did not get to work until 9:15. I was a little over an hour late for work. I had to get everything together and ready to go by 10. I did and left to do my deliveries. I finished at 3 and wanted to come home at 3:30. Well everytime I want to leave early my boss finds things for me to do. He told me you are going on vacation and we need to get these things done before you leave. Well ya because he didn't want to do them himself. LOL anyway finally got home and now I writing it all down. I can not wait for Thursday to get here so that I can start packing for are trip. I want to leave and get away from here for a couple of days. My wife, kids, and I need this brack. I think we will all feel a little bit better when we get back on Sunday.

Well that is all for now I am going to go get somethings done.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we will definitely be better on Sunday if the A/C is working half ass, if I get to get my whale pregnant ass in a pool where I'm weighless and if the ants are gone by the time we get back (We've been overloaded with ants in rooms that never see the slightest crumb-annoying!)

    ReplyDelete