Saturday, June 20, 2009

vacation

I am having a really good time this weekend with the family and fixing to hang out with some friends just down the street but with all of this I really want next weekend to get here like now. I have taken three vacation day's and the weekend off. We are going out of town to see my extended family. My grandmother is turning 80. After that on Monday I am going to Byran and picking up my mother so that she can come stay with us for a few day's. My oldest is going with me. Ya fun in the car with a 8 year old. LOL anyway I am still really excited about that weekend.

Well I am going to go for now and I will post some more later this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it'll be interesting but she is looking forward to the one on one daddy time with you. I'm so glad you are taking some time off. You need it and it'll be nice to spend time with you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete