Monday, June 8, 2009

Today was a Monday.

I have to say that today was a Monday. I could tell by the way the day went. I don't remember half of the day which could be because I did not go to bed till 2 a.m. I was trying to get my school work done for Sunday and then I really got hooked on a show that I did not know was even on tv so I had to watch a few of them and then I recorded the rest of them. I guess I need to be in there watching them so that I can get them off my DVR but I just wanted to blog. Other then being tired and not wanting to work I had to go pick up 40 cases of paper form one company (just a little over 2000bls) and take it all to a company in Georgtown and unload it all by myself. I had to do all that in the heat of the day which really took everything I had right out of me. Now I am going to go get me a big glass of ice cold tea and seat down and relaxe.

1 comment:

  1. There is a reason I only watch DVR. Becuase if I watch live TV I might find abother show to watch and until I graduate that is not something I can fit in. lol. Oh and on the paper - eeewwww man sweat. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete