Sunday, July 5, 2009

The weekend

Okay I am going to try and make this short because I am really tired and I want to go to be. I will tell you why. Okay, my MIL and her husband had to stay where they were at with signing another lease or move out. Well they didn't want to stay their so they had to be out by today. Well we got a truck today and moved them out of their place. We put all of their things into a storage building and some things in my office for them to stay here with me until they find a new place to leave. It was my wife and I's idea to do this so I really can't say that I am mad at them for doing this but if they would have done what they needed to when they new the time was getting close then I would not of had to help move them out all weekend along with getting my house ready for more people. Anyway that is that and now I am going to go to bed because I have to get up and head to my real job tomorrow. Post more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment