Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What the Hell

Well let me see where do I start. The first of the year started out great. Good job, two cars that where in good working order, all bills over paid just a little. Well end of January lost my job because of sabotage by someone I worked with. Well a month later I found another job. It is doing something I really do not want to do but it was a job at the time. Well while working for this company my work car blew up. So I had to sell it for what I could get for it and just let it go. Now we are down to one car. Well for the past few weeks things a work have be getting pretty bad. Just today I was written up for something that I should not have been written up for. I feel that they are wanting me to leave and go somewhere else so that they don't have to do it. After all of that I get a phone call from someone that also had some bad news. I am in college and I have been waiting for my grant and loans to come in and I am getting loans but I am not getting a big Pell Grant like I should be getting so getting another car is not something we can do right now so I can not look for another job. I am really scared that any day now they are going to let me go and I do not know what I am going to do if that happens. I am really upset with this because I have not done anything wrong. I ask myself why do I have to go through this. Every job for the past four years. I am there for a few months and then they let me go.

That is all I can say. I am just really pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment