Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stressed out

To start off with my stress I have not been working as much as I need to be working so are income has gotten a little lower. (Like it needs to be doing that.) Anyway, because of that we have gotten behind on a few bills and not we are being threatened about are things being turned off, taken away, and even being kicked out on the street. We have been waiting for my school grants and stuff to come in but it was just approved yesterday so how much long it is going to take for that to get here I have know clue.

To top all of that off we have had my in laws staying with us for about 5 or 6 weeks now and their apartment was suppose to be ready for them to move in this weekend and it was canceled. So what did we do? We canceled all of the plans of moving. The truck, the help, everything. Now it looks like it is going to be ready for them tomorrow and we have no help, no truck, and just nothing.

So ya I am just a little stressed out right now and I know it is going to get better but I just want it to get better now.

Other then all of that are baby is doing really well and growing like a wed. I can't wait for October to get here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this. Samsung is about to lay off a minimum of 500 people I heard today, so the local job market is about to get even worse. We are thinking of you guys and hopefully your grant comes soon. I am still waiting on mine too.

    ReplyDelete